Who do you want as staff at Fruit-Emu?

Started by Zeus, Jan 19, 2015, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

niallquinn

I vote for Mary, Mungo and Midge.

No Wilson, Keppel and Betty.

Or Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch.

Like anyobdy gives a flying fuck anymore who is a mod there.  FE was shite at the height of FME, and is shite now.  They are the most likely people incapable of finishing a coherent sentence.  And the owner wants it to be resistor wank site 2.  Why Alan let AA take it over, I'll never know.

NQ.

FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

altharic

Quote from: Tommy c on Feb 16, 2015, 11:38 AMAlth I don't know if I have said this before......... But you are a prize BELLEND :)

I am in the very best company then.

altharic

Quote from: niallquinn on Feb 16, 2015, 05:42 PMI vote for Mary, Mungo and Midge.

No Wilson, Keppel and Betty.

Or Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch.

Like anyobdy gives a flying fuck anymore who is a mod there.  FE was shite at the height of FME, and is shite now.  They are the most likely people incapable of finishing a coherent sentence.  And the owner wants it to be resistor wank site 2.  Why Alan let AA take it over, I'll never know.

NQ.

In honesty there's nothing to mod is there?

Tommy c

altharic

Quote from: Tommy c on Feb 16, 2015, 08:52 PM
Quote from: altharic on Feb 16, 2015, 06:49 PMI am in the very best company then.
Are you/We,errrrr,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fucking hell least come back with summat.

Tommy c

I did, didn't I? You have admited you are a prize bellend, that's good enough for me :)

niallquinn

Quote from: Tommy c on Feb 17, 2015, 08:35 AMI did, didn't I? You have admited you are a prize bellend, that's good enough for me :)

The kind of prize bellend you'd win instead of a lighter or watch from a Prize Eastenders?

:)

NQ.
FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

Tommy c

Quote from: niallquinn on Feb 17, 2015, 05:40 PMThe kind of prize bellend you'd win instead of a lighter or watch from a Prize Eastenders?

:)

NQ.
Only the finest quality bellends in the fme scene :)

Slasher