Who do you want as staff at Fruit-Emu?

Started by Zeus, Jan 19, 2015, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vectra666

because moderating isn't something I want to take part in within fme.  I wanted to help improve the site and maybe enlist new creators if any.With a resource section,  yes I know you have one but not every member via fme is a member here.

stanmarsh14

You know what Phil, for many months it's been exactly like this, and even though we are pretty much on differing views of opinion at FE, one thing you will certainly get my agreement on, is in what you have just said concerning Alex.

I and the rest of the old set of staff, have been begging him for months to just support the dam site, proper standard order of practice for staff, and work with people, yet he could not give a flying fuck.

He has become a totally different person to whom we saw, when we all met at Paul's in Birmingham a few years back.

Quote from: chasnbons on Feb 11, 2015, 08:47 PMHe don't care mate, is the simple answer, he can't make any money out of the place so it doesn't matter to him, he'd be better off selling it to someone who DOES care, but I can't see that happening.

If he's gonna treat potential staff like he's treated you, what you gonna get once you ARE staff?

He talks down to everyone who asks or says anything, and since taking over, is a completely different person, to the guy I've met in real life!  He treats people differently as well, and certainly not in a better way. :(

chasnbons

Well it's taken some bloody time, but at last, something we agree on!

I'll make a note of the date on my calendar :)

Daryl

Quote from: stanmarsh14 on Feb 12, 2015, 12:43 AMYou know what Phil, for many months it's been exactly like this, and even though we are pretty much on differing views of opinion at FE, one thing you will certainly get my agreement on, is in what you have just said concerning Alex.

I and the rest of the old set of staff, have been begging him for months to just support the dam site, proper standard order of practice for staff, and work with people, yet he could not give a flying fuck.

He has become a totally different person to whom we saw, when we all met at Paul's in Birmingham a few years back.

Quote from: chasnbons on Feb 11, 2015, 08:47 PMHe don't care mate, is the simple answer, he can't make any money out of the place so it doesn't matter to him, he'd be better off selling it to someone who DOES care, but I can't see that happening.

If he's gonna treat potential staff like he's treated you, what you gonna get once you ARE staff?

He talks down to everyone who asks or says anything, and since taking over, is a completely different person, to the guy I've met in real life!  He treats people differently as well, and certainly not in a better way. :(
Oh my gawd... A Geddy and Tutton moment - I'll put the flags out! :P
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

chasnbons

Quote from: Daryl on Feb 12, 2015, 08:54 AM
Quote from: stanmarsh14 on Feb 12, 2015, 12:43 AMYou know what Phil, for many months it's been exactly like this, and even though we are pretty much on differing views of opinion at FE, one thing you will certainly get my agreement on, is in what you have just said concerning Alex.

He talks down to everyone who asks or says anything, and since taking over, is a completely different person, to the guy I've met in real life!  He treats people differently as well, and certainly not in a better way. :(
Oh my gawd... A Geddy and Tutton moment - I'll put the flags out! :P

I'd hang on a bit cos it probably won't last long :P

vectra666

That s what I've been trying to say about my idea's on area's of the site to be improved upon,  when he gets around to it lol. Just like this mod vote,  last vote 10pm two days back, why because no one cab bloody see it that's why I re bumped it no other motives only I want what's best for the site's future.
It's all very well having a shop,  but if the windows dirty and the shelves are bare and disorganised you ain't gonna get the customers.
One saying I remember from managing a chip shop.
The customer is Always right and the customer pays the wages.
If us the members go then his custom goes.  Staff,  customer relations is a number one priority in any business something severly lacking on Fme at the moment.

chasnbons

Quote from: vectra666 on Feb 12, 2015, 09:10 AMThat s what I've been trying to say about my idea's on area's of the site to be improved upon,  when he gets around to it lol. Just like this mod vote,  last vote 10pm two days back, why because no one cab bloody see it that's why I re bumped it no other motives only I want what's best for the site's future.
It's all very well having a shop,  but if the windows dirty and the shelves are bare and disorganised you ain't gonna get the customers.
One saying I remember from managing a chip shop.
The customer is Always right and the customer pays the wages.
If us the members go then his custom goes.  Staff,  customer relations is a number one priority in any business something severly lacking on Fme at the moment.

I NEVER have relations with ANY of my customers ;)

Geddy

Well the vote is over and by my counting the new elected Mods are DAD, Ady, SPA, Barcrest Junky and Geddy....(I could be wrong though..) now waiting for the new 'Mod Charter' to be implemented.

Tommy c

altharic

Quote from: Geddy on Feb 16, 2015, 10:41 AMWell the vote is over and by my counting the new elected Mods are DAD, Ady, SPA, Barcrest Junky and Geddy....(I could be wrong though..) now waiting for the new 'Mod Charter' to be implemented.

Will be funny when a certain person on that list will need to moderate his own 'side'.

Tommy c

Alth I don't know if I have said this before......... But you are a prize BELLEND :)

Geddy

Quote from: Tommy c on Feb 16, 2015, 11:38 AMAlth I don't know if I have said this before......... But you are a prize BELLEND :)

You probably have...... lol.

vectra666

Alth will hopefully be moderated himself if that's a dig at myself then am I bovered the past is gone time to move on, a new beginning,  some still can't let go can they Altheric?   as said before if you've nothing productive to say then don't!

altharic

Think reminds me of that Raised By Wolves thread at Fruit Forums many years ago...

Hook

Line

Sinker

DAD

Quote from: vectra666 on Feb 16, 2015, 12:28 PMAlth will hopefully be moderated himself if that's a dig at myself then am I bovered the past is gone time to move on, a new beginning,  some still can't let go can they Altheric?   as said before if you've nothing productive to say then don't!
I really wish you'd learn to punctuate or even proof read stuff before posting.  Sometime its really hard to read!

Have you tried using a spell checker?
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)