Who do you want as staff at Fruit-Emu?

Started by Zeus, Jan 19, 2015, 07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl

Quote from: Geddy on Feb 09, 2015, 03:38 PMThe voting is NOW OPEN at Fruit-Emu..... ;)
It'll probably be a 'coalition' - that seems to be the trend of voting nowadays...

...there'll be some very strange bed fellows mind! ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

barcrest junky

Quote from: Daryl on Feb 09, 2015, 04:16 PM
Quote from: Geddy on Feb 09, 2015, 03:38 PMThe voting is NOW OPEN at Fruit-Emu..... ;)
It'll probably be a 'coalition' - that seems to be the trend of voting nowadays...

Well Magz just stuck the knife in voting for me and Ady :D

chasnbons

Quote from: barcrest junky on Feb 09, 2015, 07:56 PM
Quote from: Daryl on Feb 09, 2015, 04:16 PM

Well Magz just stuck the knife in voting for me and Ady :D

I noticed that as well.... good luck Gazza ;)

Daryl

Well... to be honest if you all truly want to make Fruit Emu get back to what it used to be a couple of years ago - I believe you've all got to truly pull together, work together and put Fruit Emu first and foremost before any politics and personalities. 

I really wish all of you well... and who get gets through please remember that Fruit Emu is and should always be above the politics of FME - without the site, the history, database, main resources and the 'spiritual' nature of FME will have nothing left to carry on for. 

All of you - please give the site the respect it deserves and serve it well... thank you :)

Peace and love guys x
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

spa

Thanks to everyone who's voted for me so far.

Everyone else? You suck :D

barcrest junky

Quote from: spa on Feb 09, 2015, 08:34 PMThanks to everyone who's voted for me so far.

Everyone else? You suck :D

Interesting  choice there :D

chasnbons

Quote from: spa on Feb 09, 2015, 08:34 PMEveryone else? You suck :D

REALLY not happy with that and totally uncalled for imho!

I voted for you, and I.......... well you get my drift ;) :o  :D

spa

Just bumped the cv thread thing and my post was deleted.

Someone who hasn't voted needs to just to get it back to the main page.

chasnbons

Why bother mate, AA can't be arsed and that should tell you everything you need to know, he don't give a toss, or if he does he's got a bloody funny way of showing it.

Good luck if you get voted on staff, you're gonna need it, if only to sort the shite out that he's continuing to cause.

Why he can't or won't answer a simple question is beyond me, it really is, and all he's managing to do is cause more upset by his inane replies.

Pillock doesn't cover it!

spa

tbh i'm having second thoughts.

Bumped again to express it needs it. Vecs has also done a bump.

Got a pm saying don't bump, he will. I said up to you mate. yep. was the reply.

If 5 is needed it does look like I will fall into that 5 so why be like that with a potential future mod?

I don't get why he wanted fruit-emu in the first place if he has no interest in,, well fruit-emu.

chasnbons

He don't care mate, is the simple answer, he can't make any money out of the place so it doesn't matter to him, he'd be better off selling it to someone who DOES care, but I can't see that happening.

If he's gonna treat potential staff like he's treated you, what you gonna get once you ARE staff?

He talks down to everyone who asks or says anything, and since taking over, is a completely different person, to the guy I've met in real life!  He treats people differently as well, and certainly not in a better way. :(

spa

I got a little work around. Just bumped the other thread with a link to the voting thread :)

chasnbons

vectra666

like I said on the other topic here all I want is whats best for fruit-emu, it appears aa doesn,t  the site is just a sideline for him another branch in his empire for the odd sale etc the site needs dedicated members willing to bring the site forward not backwards or stall it. I asked again for a link for layout creators new and old containing the basic resources dat.files/reels etc and asked if I can upgrade the gallery section but it falls on deaf ears as usual. 

DAD

Quote from: vectra666 on Feb 11, 2015, 10:16 PMI asked again for a link for layout creators new and old containing the basic resources dat.files/reels etc and asked if I can upgrade the gallery section but it falls on deaf ears as usual. 
We have most of that here so what's the point in duplicating stuff?  As for a gallery, why host loads of flyers, most of which will never be used?  Far better to make use of something like Spa's excellent google drive.

You're appear lately to be quite vocal about how (in your opinion) things should be run at FE so I have to ask the question... why didn't you put yourself forward for a Moderator position?
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)