News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Getting fed up

Started by Slasher, Feb 22, 2015, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

re-emulated

I totally agree Slasher, I imagine it's very likely that possible devs have been scared off.

Devs could be a little more vocal but I can appreciate that emulation, especially of fruit machines, can be a little sensitive and some coders might like to keep a low profile on a public forum as it could potentially impact their real lives.

J

altharic

Quote from: re-emulated on Mar 06, 2015, 11:15 AMI totally agree Slasher, I imagine it's very likely that possible devs have been scared off.

Devs could be a little more vocal but I can appreciate that emulation, especially of fruit machines, can be a little sensitive and some coders might like to keep a low profile on a public forum as it could potentially impact their real lives.

J

A Stirling job was done to protect him when he was being bullied there......

Tommy c

What coder has been bullied on any forum.....don't get this post at all!!

Geddy

Quote from: Tommy c on Mar 06, 2015, 01:23 PMWhat coder has been bullied on any forum.....don't get this post at all!!

FENG! ;) ;)

Daryl

Quote from: Geddy on Mar 06, 2015, 03:19 PM
Quote from: Tommy c on Mar 06, 2015, 01:23 PMWhat coder has been bullied on any forum.....don't get this post at all!!

FENG! ;) ;)
...Shui 'my arse'! :P 
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

barcrest junky

Quote from: Daryl on Mar 06, 2015, 05:58 PM

FENG! ;) ;)

Feng Shui one too many U's and missing a T,  is how it was described by Geddy at the time.

Though not sure how KC (Jon) can be Feng (Dialtone) unless he did a name change by deed poll.

bj

Daryl

Quote from: barcrest junky on Mar 06, 2015, 06:18 PM
Quote from: Daryl on Mar 06, 2015, 05:58 PM

FENG! ;) ;)

Feng Shui one too many U's and missing a T,  is how it was described by Geddy at the time.

well... the arse bit was right for it then ;) 
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

altharic

Feng deserved it because he was writing cheques with his keyboard his coding ability couldn't cash.

Remember the 300mb or so video that showed fuck all?

Geddy

Wasn't so much Feng as his mouth piece that was the cuntbucket......  oh I fondly remember the post that I read that basically after months of telling people the 'score' that I could sit back and say 'I told you so.'  I don't like basking in that type of glory but on that occasion it was very sweet.  I think AMs post once the penny had dropped was especially satisfying.

Is the thread still about? ;)

Slasher

Quote from: altharic on Mar 06, 2015, 10:27 PMFeng deserved it because he was writing cheques with his keyboard his coding ability couldn't cash.

This sounds a little bit different then and if that's what actually happened then I'd be among the first to say what a twat

altharic

Quote from: Geddy on Mar 07, 2015, 10:09 AMWasn't so much Feng as his mouth piece that was the cuntbucket......  oh I fondly remember the post that I read that basically after months of telling people the 'score' that I could sit back and say 'I told you so.'  I don't like basking in that type of glory but on that occasion it was very sweet.  I think AMs post once the penny had dropped was especially satisfying.

Is the thread still about? ;)

Would be at fruit forums if it is, can anyone get on there or has it been shut?

Geddy

Yeah it was at FF...... Guitar pulled up an old post from a year or so previous that showed Andy/DT calling his Epoch project EPEE then it was all too much for AT to deny so he went off on one of his famous 'what you could have had woe is me' routines.  The AM laid into him for duping everyone... :) :) :)

Geddy

Shit just been to Fruit Forums and got Pr0n instead...... lmao... even  more cunts there now then! :)

re-emulated

Quote from: altharic on Mar 06, 2015, 10:27 PMFeng deserved it because he was writing cheques with his keyboard his coding ability couldn't cash.

What does all that even mean?  DT is an accomplished coder and pretty sure he did work in the gaming industry at some point.

J

Geddy

Quote from: re-emulated on Mar 07, 2015, 02:48 PMWhat does all that even mean?  DT is an accomplished coder and pretty sure he did work in the gaming industry at some point.

I *think* it refers to a fair few of DT's works were unfinished.  Rumours are Wizzy finished a fair chunk of them including JPeMu....