News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Welcome Back

Started by DAD, Nov 26, 2014, 04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

Hello

Great to see some familiar name signing back up to the forum.  I know its a shadow of it former self but TBH that's the idea - to star afresh and see where we end up.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to take the forum or things you would like adding or even removing then please feel free to post suggestions or PM me if preferred.

As it stands the forum is pretty much empty as you can see.  The only way to fill it up and make it more interesting is to start posting some topics and see if we can make this place more lively.

As I said its a clean slate so those of you who preferred to stay away for whatever reason are welcome to come and join in.  I just hope we don't end up revisiting old arguments that in the past spoiled many a good discussion.  Lets just give it a go and fingers crossed eh?

Over to you :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

andy-1

Thanks for bringing it back DAD. :UT  Your site, your rules DAD

Can we have the resources back please DAD and by that I mean the reel images that you had on the old site please. :)

DAD

Quote from: andy-1 on Nov 26, 2014, 05:10 PMThanks for bringing it back DAD. :UT  Your site, your rules DAD

Can we have the resources back please DAD and by that I mean the reel images that you had on the old site please. :)
I'll see what I can do.  Some of them might be too big to upload as the server settings need adjusting to accommodate larger files.

I'll put up what I can though

spa

niallquinn

Welcome back, welcome back,
please don't have a heart attack,
welcome back, welcome back,
jump up and down in a plastic sack.

(c) John Shuttleworth.

NQ.
FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

superbank

:ty

Glad to see you back! :)

Tommy c

Good to see the old girl back.

Ross

glad its back it was missed :) ill upload a layout soon to celebrate

DAD

Quote from: Ross on Nov 26, 2014, 10:34 PMglad its back it was missed :) ill upload a layout soon to celebrate
Good stuff :) Please take note of what I said about uploads at the moment though....

http://dadsfme.co.uk/index.php?topic=15.0

DAD

Fantastic to see so may familiar names signing up again.  Its cracking me up that under everyones name it says Newbie  :D

:bw1

Johnnyafc

Slasher

Pretty please can we have a dark theme

DAD

Quote from: Slasher on Nov 27, 2014, 07:05 AMPretty please can we have a dark theme
Yeah sure!  I'll add some more when there are a few dedicated themes for SMF 2.1 Beta.  Not many about yet but I'm sure it won't be long. 

altharic

jimmymac