News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Fruit emus amnesia

Started by altharic, Jan 15, 2018, 11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altharic

Jees its hard to keep up with the postings at FE in its current state any update as to what's gone on have the amount of dupe accounts finally killed it?

Tommy c

Yeah kinda doing my head in atm

Daryl

If Alex were well then I've no hesitation it would've been sorted by now...

I believe Pete W has been informed, so BJ has said on Fruit-Emu 
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

barcrest junky

Alex confirmed he is referring to Pete W. 

Unfortunate timing in view of circumstances but hopefully will be sorted soon.

Tommy c

Anyone any info on when the site will be fixed,still hard work to find new posts.

altharic

Not even sure pete is active anymore you can't tell me he hasn't made any unreleased layouts for mfme 5 in all the time it was being worked on?

Wizard

Quote from: altharic on Jan 19, 2018, 10:40 PMNot even sure pete is active anymore you can't tell me he hasn't made any unreleased layouts for mfme 5 in all the time it was being worked on?

I can tell you exactly that, why? Because he didn't have it.

Tommy c

Is there anywhere you can get a fucking straight answer to a question. I asked about fruit emu not who the fuck had versions of mfme before anyone else!!!

Wizard

Quote from: Tommy c on Jan 19, 2018, 11:33 PMIs there anywhere you can get a fucking straight answer to a question. I asked about fruit emu not who the fuck had versions of mfme before anyone else!!!

It appears not.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a comment by Alex himself about the issue.

Daryl

Quote from: Wizard on Jan 19, 2018, 11:50 PM
Quote from: Tommy c on Jan 19, 2018, 11:33 PMIs there anywhere you can get a fucking straight answer to a question. I asked about fruit emu not who the fuck had versions of mfme before anyone else!!!

It appears not.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a comment by Alex himself about the issue.
Alex is currently undergoing treatment for his condition... I honestly don't believe Fruit-Emu is the top of his priorities during this treatment and quite rightly not either

Find me on Twitter:

vectra666

Very true daryl, just an idea wasn't Ady a admin once, would he still have the means to re boot fruit-emu or would anyone else have the Access

Daryl

Quote from: vectra666 on Jan 20, 2018, 09:38 AMVery true daryl, just an idea wasn't Ady a admin once, would he still have the means to re boot fruit-emu or would anyone else have the Access

Ady is now a moderator after the election of staff at Fruit-Emu...

There are only two active Administrators, Alex and Pete W.

As Alex is undergoing treatment for his illness, that leaves just Pete W... I'm sure it has been explained many times now, and I don't even bother with the FME forums so often now.

Find me on Twitter:

wearecity

Alex's treatment is clearly far more important than some internet site, however long it may take to be back up fully working. I'd rather he was up and fully working, before fruit-emu.

You can still post. Links and uploads still work. You just need to click on threads to see if they are updated. Most of us, probably won't be clicking every threads to see if they have been updated. 99.9% of threads tend to have less than a page of posts anyway. So unless you are constantly on the site, you won't need to be clicking on them more than a couple of times.

There are also other alternative FME sites to post to. When it's sorted if you've posted something elsewhere, it can always be uploaded/re-posted to fruit-emu.

As for Pete well he clearly is still active, by his posts to the donation threads over at The Mecca. I think it's clear, from his post history, over a many number of years now, that FME itself, doesn't float his boat as much, if at all, as it used to. Perhaps like Alex, FME is at the bottom of his list of things in life right now.

mrx

The only time. Pete is active to check the Mecca for donations as he's never online any where else as certain people get a response from Pete on the Mecca if a thread need moving to the donator section