News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

forum faults

Started by jeeves, Dec 19, 2014, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeeves

when I try to log in on the main screen it just errors

so the only way I can log is to go through the sign up screen and press log in that way

and profile settings and messages don't allways load up

is anybody else having any problems

Geddy

That happens for me also regarding the sign in so I presume it's a software issue.  I just tick the 'stay logged in' box to solve the issue.  Will check the other issue.

wearecity

I tried to log in on my mobile, 99.9% sure I used the correct password, I tried with 3 variants of password I would have used and it said incorrect login each time.

I'm "stay logged in" on my home PC and daren't log out, incase I can't get back in.

DAD

There ARE many issues the forum is having at the moment and I can only surmise that its because its a completely new version of SMF and is still in its early BETA stage.

Updates will follow in due course but as for log-in problems can you check you're using the correct URL as this site doesn't use the WWW

h t t p : / / d a d s f m e . c o . u k / i n d e x . p h p

I had issues at first especially on mobile but discovered I was using the old DADsFME link.
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

altharic

Fine for me on android 4.4.4 using aosp browser and chrome.

\me sets mode +fruitforums

altharic

Summat gone tits up with that epoch thread I get an error it cannot be viewed?

Geddy

It's gone..... it was me.... erm Stan..... erm Cheese.... erm.... Skizzo deleted because of North Korea.... sorry...

altharic

Tisk just can't get the staff.

altharic

This would not have happened in my day, I've banned for less.

Geddy

Stan made me do it...... ;)

Slasher

Quote from: Geddy on Dec 31, 2014, 09:08 PMStan made me do it...... ;)
well that would make perfect sense. Right shit causer him.

Slasher

I couldn't login on my netbook. When clicking "login" it kept saying error. To get around this, I tried to view the pervert's (stanmarsh14) profile. It then brought up a page saying I need to login first, so I used that and here I am.

Daryl

Quote from: Slasher on Jan 30, 2015, 08:52 PMI couldn't login on my netbook. When clicking "login" it kept saying error. To get around this, I tried to view the pervert's (stanmarsh14) profile. It then brought up a page saying I need to login first, so I used that and here I am.

Yes I've had that trouble too... it appears when you seem to use the old 'www' version to log into DAD's and I believe that DAD himself has mentioned this somewhere on the forum...

...accordingly I updated my bookmark to this page below and haven't had an issue since :)

http://dadsfme.co.uk/index.php

I hope it helps :)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

stanmarsh14

Quote from: Slasher on Jan 30, 2015, 08:52 PMI couldn't login on my netbook. When clicking "login" it kept saying error. To get around this, I tried to view the pervert's (stanmarsh14) profile. It then brought up a page saying I need to login first, so I used that and here I am.

This server software is giving me a dam headache..... no wonder you hated it when you was dealing with jackpotty's LOL.

stanmarsh14

What I will say to folks, is that if you get log in issues like Slasher has reported, use the following link, which normally will take you directly to new posts, but it will also force you to log in if you have not already done so.

http://dadsfme.co.uk/index.php?action=unread