News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Daryl

Started by DAD, Oct 25, 2015, 12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

:bd

I'm sure everyone associated with FME would like to wish Daryl a very happy 50th Birthday. 

Hope you have a fantastic day mate, all the very best on this special day :)

Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Daryl

Firstly... A BIG thank you to DAD for me birthday wishes - now that I've turned 'half a century'! 

I have had a fantastic, but very tiring and emotional day... I got woke up with a big kiss and 'happy birthday' being sang in my ear by my great-nephew Joshua at 6am this morning - if it had been any other day I would've said 'piss off and go back to sleep'! But realising the clocks had gone back and it would only have been 7am, plus the fact that he is my baby lad and I love him very much, I woke up happy!

My support worker came and did four hours with me, to help me get over to Kirkby to see my Mam and Mac - which was a great help and also to sort out my clothes to wear - we did a great job as when I was out, my great-niece Bethany whispered in my ear that I had two odd black shoes on - my left foot was wearing the black wedding shoe and my right foot was wearing my funeral black shoe... So already I have got 'One Foot In The Grave'!! 

I took my Mam and Mac, along with Joshua and my support worker to Witherspoon's in Kirkby, and our Katie, Bethany and Kristian met us in there - we all had a meal, except my support worker, who as soon as she knew we were settled, went home, but I brought her a coffee and thanked her for all her help.

We ordered our meal, and then I made my way to my twin sister's Jill's house - met my two twin sisters who gave me my birthday cards and gifts and then I went to see my two dearest friends, Vanessa and Michele at the Coronation Club. 

I then made my way up to our Roy and Katie's house and had half an hour, before my nephew Roy brought me back home with our Bethany and Joshua - who wanted to spend the day with me - plus the fact I've brought a can of lager to make them shandies to celebrate the end of my birthday!

I'm shattered - but I have had a lovely day, and thanks to my family that matters and my friends, it has made an 'old man' in his golden years feel so very happy and loved :)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Geddy

Pleased you had a great day!