News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Am I missing something?

Started by Freedom, Jun 07, 2022, 02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedom

Now as much as I don't want to bring any shite to Dads site but wtf is up with all this badges bullshit on DIF, are people that stupid not to realise it had nothing to do with badges, just being stripped of a badge (not me and nothing to do with my account as am a donator) which ceased Slashers downloads was the whole point of it duhh, people and their pathetic little digs hahaha gotta laugh, most that have posted in those so called "shitestorm threads" you don't see in months then BAM they are back like a cat on a hot tin roof.

Reg leaving had nothing to do with myself and Slasher, he made that choice so we don't feel guilty, not in the least. Personally he makes a great admin but shouldn't high tail it when the going gets tough, moderate me then run lol, I think that just about sums it up. I know what I saw along with another member with all that removal of badges nonsense and don't need to lie to make myself look good, what would be the point.

Amazing how a few have a big mouth but can't PM me to tell me personally or say on the forums, at least I would respect that if I am a cunt, on the flip side at least I have friends that do.

Like someone said on that forum "such a sad day" sad being the operative word.

If you want to close my account here Dad feel free but I refuse to be the town idiot with a "kick me" sign on my back!!
Hawaiian says "Join us on Freedom too if you so wish"!