Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think the EPOCH emulator is a HOAX

yes - typical fme shitty hoax
no - it will be here - RLIs
I like Brian from the Magic Roundabout

Zeus

Is the EPOCH emu a hoax?

Tommy c

Is it bollocks a hoax? We have seen video proof of wipeout running. Why is option 3 not are we a bunch of paranoid twats :)

re-emulated

None of us mere mortals could possibly know what is going on without a post from the author.  He had testers working with him, not sure who they are but maybe they could shed light on the project.  A website was also set up so testers could relay any bug findings etc, I used to browse and check on progress from time to time.  It was all there for everyone to see if they so wished.   So it's highly unlikely to be a hoax unless the testers are also in on it, in fact I'd be extremely impressed if it is all a hoax.

J

DAD

Quote from: re-emulated on Jan 31, 2015, 02:09 PMNone of us mere mortals could possibly know what is going on without a post from the author.  He had testers working with him, not sure who they are but maybe they could shed light on the project.  A website was also set up so testers could relay any bug findings etc, I used to browse and check on progress from time to time.  It was all there for everyone to see if they so wished.   So it's highly unlikely to be a hoax unless the testers are also in on it, in fact I'd be extremely impressed if it is all a hoax.

J
Is it still there, if so what's the link?
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Slasher

The thing is, by doubting KC (I don't know him/her/it, but still), you could just be scaring them away from the scene, so best to just sit tight and if it comes out great, if not DONK, but never mind. At the end of the day, none of us could do it so don't moan about someone elses effort lol

Matty

Quote from: DAD on Jan 31, 2015, 05:25 PM
Quote from: re-emulated on Jan 31, 2015, 02:09 PMNone of us mere mortals could possibly know what is going on without a post from the author.  He had testers working with him, not sure who they are but maybe they could shed light on the project.  A website was also set up so testers could relay any bug findings etc, I used to browse and check on progress from time to time.  It was all there for everyone to see if they so wished.   So it's highly unlikely to be a hoax unless the testers are also in on it, in fact I'd be extremely impressed if it is all a hoax.

J

Not sure on the bug tracker one, i did have it in my history but can't find it. The 2nd site with the rom listings is here - http://epochfme.webs.com/

Johnnyafc

NQ is / was a tester

DAD

Quote from: Matty on Jan 31, 2015, 06:10 PM
Quote from: DAD on Jan 31, 2015, 05:25 PM

J

Not sure on the bug tracker one, i did have it in my history but can't find it. The 2nd site with the rom listings is here - http://epochfme.webs.com/
Thanks for the link Matty.  Apart from the roms list there's not much info there regarding......well anything really.

Someone must fecking know something, its really getting on my tits. 

Matty

Quote from: DAD on Feb 01, 2015, 12:19 AMThanks for the link Matty.  Apart from the roms list there's not much info there regarding......well anything really.

Someone must fecking know something, its really getting on my tits. 

Yeah the other link is a much better one, although when I last saw it the tracker hadn't really been updated, but gave a nice idea of how things were progressing. Here's hoping NQ might be able to shed some light.

re-emulated

Actually the tester webpage doesn't seem to be online anymore.  I guess it's not needed any longer if the release is imminentish. 

J

Daryl

Quote from: re-emulated on Feb 02, 2015, 04:53 PMActually the tester webpage doesn't seem to be online anymore.  I guess it's not needed any longer if the release is imminentish.  

J
...or it has been cancelled ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

DAD

Quote from: Daryl on Feb 02, 2015, 06:50 PM
Quote from: re-emulated on Feb 02, 2015, 04:53 PMActually the tester webpage doesn't seem to be online anymore.  I guess it's not needed any longer if the release is imminentish. 

J
...or it has been cancelled ;)
Either way I'd like to know since we'd been promised an announcement before Xmas.  I can live without an epoch emulator, that's not a problem.  What pisses me off is when people say they'll do something then don't.  Its just fucking bad manners.