News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

what are you doing?

Started by jackymiester, Jun 20, 2020, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackymiester

question for everyone. what are you doing in your sapr time or any time at all during lockdown? for me, im just bored while playing on the emulator. im also going through some stuff making me depressed but il be fine.

Geddy

Well lock down is effectively over, go outside get some fresh air.  I go fishing a lot now which I love.  But don't dwell, message me if you need to talk..

jackymiester

i will be fine geddy. thanks for wondering.

vectra666

Working never experienced "lockdown" apart from the constant queuing in shop or waiting three weeks for online deliveries
Work has slowed down and people were furloughed, I was a lucky one to still be at work, now the orders are starting to build back up again now so hopefully out of the worse,.. for now until the 2nd wave come autumn that is

jackymiester

Quote from: vectra666 on Jun 21, 2020, 12:19 PMWorking never experienced "lockdown" apart from the constant queuing in shop or waiting three weeks for online deliveries
Work has slowed down and people were furloughed, I was a lucky one to still be at work, now the orders are starting to build back up again now so hopefully out of the worse,.. for now until the 2nd wave come autumn that is
lol. i only shop once a week. going in there is a shitting nightmare! one person behind me one day said "HURRY UP LAD!" hopefuly i wont see that guy again

jackymiester

update on what i am doing: im now into club machines. vectra 666's club little devil got me hooked onto it.

altharic

I was one of those that was able to 'work from home if you possibly can' a key worker but without the golden NHS badge.

I never clapped the NHS and and I'm still waiting for my free coffee.

Never had a free KFC (although I'm a key worker) or a free Mcdonalds although I'm a key worker.

Sadly I'm a key worker that won't be taking my kids to Disney on my bank earnings.

jackymiester

sorry to hear that. speaking of mcdees, i had some the other day. 5 chicken strips and large fries. mwah, delicious. hope things get better for you altharic.

jackymiester

update on my day today (the last one): downloaded the rocky horror show from fruit emu. problem is the cancel button does not work, nevermind i will live lol.

innfection

Quote from: jackymiester on Jun 22, 2020, 12:49 PMupdate on my day today (the last one): downloaded the rocky horror show from fruit emu. problem is the cancel button does not work, nevermind i will live lol.
Go to edit mode and right click the cancel button
youtube innfection⚜
Twitter @innfection1🐦
Bug 🐜 and Resourcer
👑💎💎💎🔱⚜🔱⚜🔱⚜🔱⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

jackymiester

Quote from: innfection on Jun 22, 2020, 01:16 PM
Quote from: jackymiester on Jun 22, 2020, 12:49 PMupdate on my day today (the last one): downloaded the rocky horror show from fruit emu. problem is the cancel button does not work, nevermind i will live lol.
Go to edit mode and right click the cancel button
ok then?

Freedom

Masturbation may help ;-)

@Geddy I thought your rod was fucked? Did you get another or use big brother?
Hawaiian says "Join us on Freedom too if you so wish"!