Welcome Back!

Main Menu

fruityboys travels

Started by fruityboy2006, Jan 02, 2015, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geddy

Wanna try fucking Rhyl?

Daryl

Quote from: Geddy on Jan 02, 2015, 10:42 PMWanna try fucking Rhyl?
Depends... what's he like - oh, you mean the city ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Tommy c

Rhyl is that rough the seagulls will fight you for  a french fry

stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 02, 2015, 08:00 PMwetwangs a good place to visit though

Be sure to visit me mate John in neighbouring Driffield :)

stanmarsh14

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 02, 2015, 08:48 PMyork yes as its on the way to scarbrough as i bus it i would not touch manchester with a 10 foot barge pole derby is better

its some where i can walk but as some machines in as well i am in to hill walking now

Easy one...... Matlock Bath :)

However when it gets a bit warmer, I am gonna drag yah arse up to Edale and do my fave walk up Kinder Scout :)

fruityboy2006

and the heights of abraham

barcrest junky

Quote from: stanmarsh14 on Jan 03, 2015, 12:59 AM
Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 02, 2015, 08:48 PMyork yes as its on the way to scarbrough as i bus it i would not touch manchester with a 10 foot barge pole derby is better

its some where i can walk but as some machines in as well i am in to hill walking now

However when it gets a bit warmer, I am gonna drag yah arse up to Edale and do my fave walk up Kinder Scout :)

I am sure there is something sexual and perverted in there, but I don't want to put my finger on it.

bj

altharic

Quote from: barcrest junky on Jan 03, 2015, 05:01 PM
Quote from: stanmarsh14 on Jan 03, 2015, 12:59 AM

I am sure there is something sexual and perverted in there, but I don't want to put my finger on it.

bj

Sounds like an offer?

fruityboy2006

nah its my new health regime plenty of walking to keep the back ache away

and i have 1 propo of a women alth for a blowy guess what it was for [stan knpws]

fruityboy2006

but i am not doing machines runs now as much as i am bored of them and i only really play then when i am down south

but i am thinking of trying a ferry crossing in as well to visit amsterdam and rotterdam as hull is a port

but bring back some tobacco to sell to cover the cost so to speak  ;)

DAD

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 03, 2015, 06:48 PMbut i am not doing machines runs now as much as i am bored of them and i only really play then when i am down south

but i am thinking of trying a ferry crossing in as well to visit amsterdam and rotterdam as hull is a port

but bring back some tobacco to sell to cover the cost so to speak  ;)
The ferry terminal is 5 mins in car from me and I've been to Amsterdam twice and once to Bruges.  TBH I enjoy the ferry crossing more lol  Got completely pissed one time :D

You're limited to the amount you can bring back and TBH I don't think you'd cover anywhere near the cost of the trip in the small amount you're allowed.  Years ago it was a real money maker and I've seen people in Amsterdam filling suitcases full of bacca to bring home. lol
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

fruityboy2006

its 1 kg still isnt it so thats about 40 pouches

i can get the coach up from leeds to hull for free  but is there anywhere to sleep on the ferrys at all

get a return ferry crossing for 50-60

but i have been told its unlimted but customs will raise red flags if its over 1kg

DAD

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 03, 2015, 07:09 PMits 1 kg still isnt it so thats about 40 pouches

i can get the coach up from leeds to hull for free  but is there anywhere to sleep on the ferrys at all

get a return ferry crossing for 50-60

but i have been told its unlimted but customs will raise red flags if its over 1kg
A cabin to kip in is usually included in the price but if you want meals in the restaurant then add about another £50 (approx) per person.  I did that last time and completely pigged out at Breakfast as its an all you can eat buffet lol  I've also done the trip without booking meals and while there is a cafe etc its not cheap and there's not much choice.  Eating out, especially in Amsterdam isn't a problem as there is a Maccy D's & Burger King or you can try the local stuff.

As for the amount of Duty free I don't recall it being that much but you could check with P & O Ferries for the amount you're allowed to bring back.  I only ever brought 10 packs of bacca but it might be different now.

Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

fruityboy2006

but on a lighter note heres a new olaf nob sock