Welcome Back!

Main Menu

fruityboys travels

Started by fruityboy2006, Jan 02, 2015, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fruityboy2006

i didnt know that if you dont mind me asking what is daysleeper really like

fruityboy2006

can somebody recommened a place for me to visit this year its needs to be something diffrernt

altharic

DAD

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 02, 2015, 07:24 PMi didnt know that if you dont mind me asking what is daysleeper really like
Erm PM sent
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Geddy

Although it's probably not much to some jet setter types I've worked out I've spent over three full weeks of my life on an aeroplane.... eek...

Geddy

DAD

Quote from: Geddy on Jan 02, 2015, 07:41 PM
Quote from: altharic on Jan 02, 2015, 07:35 PMScunthorpe.

Who put the 'cunt' in Scunthorpe?
Same person who put the GRIM in Grimsby

fruityboy2006

wetwangs a good place to visit though

DAD

Quote from: fruityboy2006 on Jan 02, 2015, 08:00 PMwetwangs a good place to visit though
Bugger all there lmao

Geddy

As for places to go it depends on what you like.  I love my old home town of Durham.  I like Liverpool as lots of stuff to see there, Manchester is a shit hole, Leeds is ropey (lol) Birmingham is quite interesting.  I like the National Trust Places but if nice landscapes or old houses is not your thing then that is pointless.  York is nice but you have probably been there a few times.  Some nice walks to be had in the Peak District or Yorkshire Moors....

I guess it's just what you are in to really.....

fruityboy2006

york yes as its on the way to scarbrough as i bus it i would not touch manchester with a 10 foot barge pole derby is better

its some where i can walk but as some machines in as well i am in to hill walking now

fruityboy2006

put i been to yeadon otley ikley if anybodys heard of them

Geddy

Otley, yeah did the Otley Run when I was at Uni many moons ago.  Basically back in the day there was 17 or so pubs next to each other around the market square and you had to grab a drink in each one.  Some of the locals would tell you that back in their day there was closer to thirty boozers in the small town.... :)

fruityboy2006

otleys not a bad little town but there isnt  that many pubs there now only bistros and there not cheap

there is 1 arcade there if you have seen it but its run down and its small and the machines dont get rebulded as there 25 out on one machine so its a counting exersice

fruityboy2006

i wont to take a look at hedurn bridge [but its not warm enough yet and i cannot spell]