News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

An idea!

Started by Freedom, Jan 19, 2023, 02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altharic

Problem is that they take off the messages that advertise the forums before selling usually, plus and its a big plus when you throw your toys out of the pram you piss off the very forum members you want these people to converse with.

Freedom

Thanks for clarifying my position.
Hawaiian says "Join us on Freedom too if you so wish"!

altharic

Maybe you should get a pseudoname and start posting using that then they won't know its you could even change nationality if you like?

Geddy

I'm surprised I just didn't delete there thread to be honest haha

Geddy

Quote from: hit the six on Jan 22, 2023, 01:11 PMIs this the same *******
 https://www.fruitmachineemulation.com/

Bloody hell, looks like they could be including John Parker's arcade simulator as well...

Geddy

altharic

Blocked me when I asked him when he was going to update MFME

Tommy c

Who is it? I don't use Facebook and it asks you sign in.

altharic

This guy

Freedom

It's people that buy that are not fully educated, now it is 100 quid for different bundles, thought it was only £13.99 before, he has certainly stepped up, we just have to keep hammering it out to people out there. Dragged in a few members from Reels who are new to the scene and will also point them to here and DIF, only way to win is beat fire with fire, that's how I'm dealing with it now, heated exchanges are getting everyone nowhere.

Any member here who wants in to Freedom is welcome NO MATTER WHO IT IS.

Hawaiian says "Join us on Freedom too if you so wish"!

hit the six

Quote from: Geddy on Jan 22, 2023, 02:51 PM
Quote from: hit the six on Jan 22, 2023, 01:11 PMIs this the same *******
 https://www.fruitmachineemulation.com/

Bloody hell, looks like they could be including John Parker's arcade simulator as well...
Yeah that's what caught my eye.

Tommy c

Oh so another scummy tramp making profit off Chris's hard work. Absolute grade 1 cunt,fucking sick of these thieves now, stealing all our work to include with the emulators...