Oct 21, 2021, 03:28 pm

News:

Welcome Back!

Introduce Yourself

Started by DAD, Feb 12, 2015, 01:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

Quote from: mlovell330uk on Jan 28, 2021, 01:42 pmHi all Mark here been away from the emu world for sometime but whith lockdown getting back into it.
i have 4 fruitys at home and board with them now and no room for more so here i am ,,
Welcome back Mark, its probably changed a bit since you last visit.  If you've not done so already you really need to sign up to Desert island Fruits too as that's the only site that hosts the latest version of MFME.

https://www.desertislandfruits.com 
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

woodsybaby

hi, i'm nick bad with punctuation and typo's but a new and upcoming fml artiste... woodsy on dif... woodsybaby here my austin powers moniker haha... @DAD has been helping me out recently and well i'm here for more of the same and mfme related help etc.. love to you all

DAD

Quote from: woodsybaby on Sep 22, 2021, 08:14 pmhi, i'm nick bad with punctuation and typo's but a new and upcoming fml artiste... woodsy on dif... woodsybaby here my austin powers moniker haha... @DAD has been helping me out recently and well i'm here for more of the same and mfme related help etc.. love to you all
Welcome back to DADsFME woodsy, glad to be of some help.  Also its great to see newcomers trying their hand at making layouts.

Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)