Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself

Started by DAD, Feb 12, 2015, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlon36

Thanks for the welcome DAD!

bungle

yo fruity addicts :) just saying hello to you all whoever you may be,love this site i hope it will be my online home for some time to come... thanks dad for a great site :D
Even If it ain't broke, fix it anyway!

dandel2009

Hi my name is Daniel.. first off to all you creators out there including Dad.. that make these roms and layouts into playable machines on the pc. .awesome job guys..  and i want to say Thank you to Dad for having such resources available and approving my membership .. just been reading some of the forum rules and news.. i will try to post more often but still finding my way around the forum... 8)

DAD

Quote from: dandel2009 on Jul 12, 2017, 04:25 PMHi my name is Daniel.. first off to all you creators out there including Dad.. that make these roms and layouts into playable machines on the pc. .awesome job guys..  and i want to say Thank you to Dad for having such resources available and approving my membership .. just been reading some of the forum rules and news.. i will try to post more often but still finding my way around the forum... 8)
Nice post dandel2009, thanks.  Hope you enjoy the forum :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

AK45

hi guys i'm a 48yr old fruit machine junky well at least the emulation side of things as in my youth i think i could have bought a few machines with the money i threw at them and especially when i was allowed in the pubs ahhhh the days of a pint on top of machine and a cigarette smoke filled room anyway thankyou for all the hard work effort put into the emulation side of things and all the creativity as it is appreciated and the memories it creates are priceless so a massive thankyou

AK45

DAD

Quote from: AK45 on Jan 09, 2018, 12:57 AMhi guys i'm a 48yr old fruit machine junky well at least the emulation side of things as in my youth i think i could have bought a few machines with the money i threw at them and especially when i was allowed in the pubs ahhhh the days of a pint on top of machine and a cigarette smoke filled room anyway thankyou for all the hard work effort put into the emulation side of things and all the creativity as it is appreciated and the memories it creates are priceless so a massive thankyou

AK45
Yeah remember those times very well.  Welcome to the forum :)

Tommy c

Nice post,welcome aboard.

wearecity

Welcome another member older (just) than me.

Daryl

Still a spring chicken compared to me, bless...

Welcome to DADs and FME in general - have fun reliving memories of yesteryear :)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

nickjj

Hi all,

I'm Nick, 39.
Recognise a few names on the forums from other sites.
Looking forward to contributing to the site however I can.

Much love x

Geddy

Timbo

Hello everyone.

My name is Timbo.

Thank you for creating a fantastic website. It's a shame the arcades are not like they were in the 80's and 90's when you could spend so many happy hours there.

WibbleWobble

Hi All,

I've recently re-discovered fruit machines and Emulation in general after a long while away, I am currently working on a MFME cabinet. Hopefully with Coinmech and Hopper(s) so it will take and payout real cash.

I have obtained a Star Wars a New Hope Full size real machine which I was hoping to resurrect, but I think that might be a step too far, the cabinet is water damaged (the glass is....... interesting) and the seller sold the game card to someone, and essentially gave me the remnants.

It would appear I would need parts that I can't get (specific security chip and the Flash Software for the Game Cart) so I think it may just get stripped for parts.

I have been collecting bits for the cabinet for a while and think I have everything I need now.

Thanks for having me

Pete

DAD

Welcome aboard WibbleWobble, hope you eventually get your cab sorted.  There are many knowledgeable people here and on the other FME forums so don't be afraid to ask for help if and when you need it.

WibbleWobble

Thanks for the welcome DAD, also thanks to you and all the other talented layout artists   who make all the fabulous layouts of the machines I fondly remember. Also Wizard for coding MFME.  I hopefully will find something I can do to add to the scene rather than just leeching.

Pete