News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by mason, Nov 17, 2020, 12:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mason

Hi all. Small intro, back when I was 15-17 years old I used to play fruit machines alot. My faves back in the days were psycho cash machine, crazy fruits (tutti fruiti?), Biker hogs or something and Adams family. Fast forward 20 or so years I discovered there were simulators for these old machines and how it brings back memories listening to the music and sounds it make! I don't really gamble thesedays anymore, mainly because I have alot more commitments and can't afford to lose money like before lol, so just want to thank you guys for your time and effort uploading the layouts, really appreciate it and I just read about the guy who created the emulator, Wizard, sad news, may he rest in peace ✌️

Freedom

Thank you for your kind words at the end.
Enjoy your stay and welcome.
Hawaiian says "Join us on Freedom too if you so wish"!

DAD

Quote from: mason on Nov 17, 2020, 12:32 AMHi all. Small intro, back when I was 15-17 years old I used to play fruit machines alot. My faves back in the days were psycho cash machine, crazy fruits (tutti fruiti?), Biker hogs or something and Adams family. Fast forward 20 or so years I discovered there were simulators for these old machines and how it brings back memories listening to the music and sounds it make! I don't really gamble thesedays anymore, mainly because I have alot more commitments and can't afford to lose money like before lol, so just want to thank you guys for your time and effort uploading the layouts, really appreciate it and I just read about the guy who created the emulator, Wizard, sad news, may he rest in peace ✌️

Welcome to the site mason, there's plenty of machines from that era which are emulated (not simulated - big difference).  Hope you enjoy your stay here :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Tommy c

Welcome to the forum,plenty layouts on here to keep you going for a couple of years.

Davep180

Welcome to Dads mate. He has some awesome layouts available here,