News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Just Saying Hello

Started by torbay fruits, Oct 20, 2020, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

Quote from: Alpinerob on Jan 21, 2021, 06:24 PMHi Dad
Quick update after joining Desert Island Fruits I downloaded the latest MFME and all the machine ROMs now work
Thank you so much for your patience and help
Rob
That's good news.  No probs, happy to help :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Alpinerob

hi all

I must say after learning about FME it has time warped me back to my childhood
where i spent many a day in the arcades.
I look forward to trying more games out
A big thank you and massive respect to the clever people who make this possible for everyone else to enjoy and preserve it for future generations to experience

Rob

WonkySausage

Just a quick hello from me :) Have recently got back into the emulation scene after quite a few years away (i'm talking fruit forums days :D - my name there was Roadrunner) But yeah, having an absolute blast with it, so thanks to DAD for the help in getting me registered, everyone who makes layouts, provides resources and of course Wizard for the emulators over the years!

Take care,
The WonkySausage

DAD

Quote from: WonkySausage on Jun 26, 2021, 10:12 AMJust a quick hello from me :) Have recently got back into the emulation scene after quite a few years away (i'm talking fruit forums days :D - my name there was Roadrunner) But yeah, having an absolute blast with it, so thanks to DAD for the help in getting me registered, everyone who makes layouts, provides resources and of course Wizard for the emulators over the years!

Take care,
The WonkySausage
Welcome to DADsFME, pleased you finally made it :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Tommy c

altharic

Quote from: WonkySausage on Jun 26, 2021, 10:12 AMJust a quick hello from me :) Have recently got back into the emulation scene after quite a few years away (i'm talking fruit forums days :D - my name there was Roadrunner) But yeah, having an absolute blast with it, so thanks to DAD for the help in getting me registered, everyone who makes layouts, provides resources and of course Wizard for the emulators over the years!

Take care,
The WonkySausage

I remember you, you used to sometimes come into irc.