News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Zero Posters

Started by DAD, Nov 29, 2014, 01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

I haven't done this for a long while but since I was in a good mood I decided to give the member list a sweep.  Another couple of hundred have just bitten the dust. 

I feel cleansed once again :D

[NOTE]  If you're going to join - JOIN IN!
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Clo06

Nice one DAD, all nice and clean again. :)

altharic

Sad that folks cannot be arsed to even post once even a single post would stop this.

JRSC01

Apologies to @DAD
I dont spend nearly enough time here.
I usually check out DIF and never spend a lot of time anywhere else, my bad.
I used to ONLY be on FruitEmu (the first emulation site i knew about back around 15 years ago... until about 3 years ago, when it seemed everybody went over to DIF etc and read a few posts that there were more happening there instead, so bookmarked it, but now added DADSFME and so will be more regular visitor, thanks again @DAD.!

ayeastra

Not enough hours in the day to get everything done.  Guilty of not posting enough (at all?) but thanks for the site.

DAD

Nearly time for another Blitz!!  You've been warned ;)

Geddy

:ban  :ban  :ban  :ban  :ban  :ban

DAD

That's better!  A good few more non contributing members deleted :)

hit the six

Quote from: DAD on Jan 12, 2023, 08:48 AMThat's better!  A good few more non contributing members deleted :)
looks like i came back just in time then. ;D

gsteve2001

Just joined - thanks for the invite and I look forward to contributing in some way. Cheers

gsteve2001

Just want to ask if its ok to post stuff about touchscreen fruit emulation on this forum please? Not sure if there is a dedicated thread already for it? Cheers!

Quote from: DAD on Nov 29, 2014, 01:29 PMJust a 'heads up' to members who sign up who don't contribute to the forum, well just like the old site we will periodically delete accounts for those members who have zero posts.

Obviously we want all members to contribute to the forum either by making and/or joining in discussions, making and releasing layouts, gathering resources and most importantly supporting Emulator Authors without which this site wouldn't exist.  Its a bit pointless signing up just so your name shows up in the 'Members List' and certainly we don't want people joining up just to 'leech' what they can.

I'm not going to do anything straight away though, I'm looking to start this a few months down the line.

Thanks
Quote from: DAD on Nov 29, 2014, 01:29 PMJust a 'heads up' to members who sign up who don't contribute to the forum, well just like the old site we will periodically delete accounts for those members who have zero posts.

Obviously we want all members to contribute to the forum either by making and/or joining in discussions, making and releasing layouts, gathering resources and most importantly supporting Emulator Authors without which this site wouldn't exist.  Its a bit pointless signing up just so your name shows up in the 'Members List' and certainly we don't want people joining up just to 'leech' what they can.

I'm not going to do anything straight away though, I'm looking to start this a few months down the line.

Thanks

DAD

Quote from: gsteve2001 on Apr 26, 2023, 02:19 PMJust want to ask if its ok to post stuff about touchscreen fruit emulation on this forum please? Not sure if there is a dedicated thread already for it? Cheers!

Thanks

No problem, just start your own topic.

demofilm

Hi Mr Dad .
thank you for letting me in.
i am still new in this hobby, but i would like to inspire others by creating and sharing my content.
We made a little tutorial about building your owm machine. in the near future i will try to creat english subs. so everyone can enjoy and learn how to setup your own fruit machine.