News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

An open question to banditboy2006

Started by Daryl, Jan 28, 2015, 11:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl

Why do you feel the need to keep opening duplicate accounts at the FME forums... not just one 'sleeper' account mind, but several at Fruit Emu and now you are doing it here.

Without sounding critical of your spelling, but your grammar too also gives you away into letting us know that is you... I mean even with my conditions I know it was you who posted straightaway in the Fruit Emu thread!

I'm not judging you in a personal nap sense lad because I know how life is... but you really don't do yourself any favours by doing what you continually do and those that have tried to take care of your interests... well frankly we are becoming extremely tired and fed up of doing so. 

Get a grip lad... get a grip! ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Geddy

[mod hat] Just to emphasise his new account is subject to the 'messages' he received on his old account. [/mod hat]

Tommy c

I see this has been ignored and not replied to. Am I surprised. ...... errr nope :)

Geddy

Quote from: Tommy c on Jan 28, 2015, 05:40 PMI see this has been ignored and not replied to. Am I surprised. ...... errr nope :)

Well bb06 might not have spotted it yet to be fair.... but he probably has lol..

mrx

I will answer but I haven't stopped in the last week or so

Geddy

Quote from: chuzzylover on Jan 28, 2015, 08:41 PMI will answer but I haven't stopped in the last week or so

Erm you just posted half a dozen times in another thread and had time to make another account.... how long do you need? ;)

Tommy c

More lies and fibs. Why don't you create another user account and call it jack anorey. Or maybe billy bullshit :)

Geddy

Quote from: Tommy c on Jan 28, 2015, 09:45 PMMore lies and fibs. Why don't you create another user account and call it jack anorey. Or maybe billy bullshit :)

I think Billy Bullshit is one of my alts..... hang on I'll check......

......yip he can have Billy Bullshit2006 though ;)