News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Unread/Updated posts not working

Started by Matty, Jan 26, 2015, 04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty

Anyone have any ideas what might be up? As you can see in the first picture it shows that there are unread posts.

However upon clicking unread posts or updated topics it just takes me to a page saying none updated since my last visit, upon clicking view all unread i get shown 1 topic & that's it.

Anyone have any ideas why this isn't working?

DAD

Yeah this is something that's been pointed out to me before.  Unfortunately I don't have a fix for this as yet.

This version of SMF is the latest BETA version and there are many issues with it, not just the latest posts problem. TBH I should have used a more stable version but hopefully in time updates will follow which should fix all these errors.

I did think about reverting back to version 2.0.9 but the database isn't backward compatible so for the moment we're stuck with it.  Sorry!
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Matty

Thanks for the info, heres hoping they fix it soon. Not noticed any other issues apart from this so for a beta it seems fairly stable. Unless the other issues are more on the background side of the side.

barcrest junky

I have just discovered loads of posts tonight that I didn't even know existed.

bj

Geddy

Quote from: barcrest junky on Jan 26, 2015, 09:09 PMI have just discovered loads of posts tonight that I didn't even know existed.

Yeah because I just lifted the restrictions on your account..... ;)

LOL...... no seriously it's a pain I know and hopefully a fix will be around soon.  I just ignore the unread posts button as it's not accurate at all....