News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Fruit emus amnesia

Started by altharic, Jan 15, 2018, 11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altharic

I didn't post anything about Alex's condition I've only ever wished him all the best may not see eye to eye with him but I've lost people to this condition and its horrible.

Daryl

Quote from: altharic on Jan 20, 2018, 07:47 PMI didn't post anything about Alex's condition I've only ever wished him all the best may not see eye to eye with him but I've lost people to this condition and its horrible.

It wasn't you I was pointing out the facts of the matter to bud...

The site will get sorted, but if Alex isn't able to do it, then it is either a matter of time waiting until he is better again or Pete W coming along at some point and helping the Fruit-Emu site out.
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

vectra666

End of the day, the sites still running and not shut down, which is surprising considering the grief Alex had around new year.
Although not entirely perfect you can still navigate through it and upload and download content.
Again as Daryl points out Alex obviously has far more important things to worry about than an emulation site and we should all be pulling together and wish him a speedy recovery as we hopefully would for any member within the fme sites.