News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Dear Regal

Started by Slasher, Sep 11, 2016, 04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slasher

Right, posted this on potty but I'm really pissed off about it so putting it here as well...

Dear  Regal,

You are one of the worst fruit machine suppliers in history at the moment.

Dodgy recyclers that steal £10 notes, only for the tenner to vanish and it never to be seen again, this is despite managers witnessing it several times.

Bulbs out on machines - back in the days of mega dond, banker rings twice, etc, always having the first digit of the cashpot out. Apparently not deliberate but yeah right.

Buttons switched the wrong way round, even wired wrong or incorrect button decals that are not relevant at all to what the buttons do - for example I wanted to collect something on a machine recently, but ended up cash or busting it instead. Yeah, Cheers for that. I can't even say someone else has done it as it's a brand new site. Why wasn't it tested when it was sited?

Reels the wrong way round. Reels stopping in the wrong order and hold buttons mapped to the wrong reel. This mostly seems to happen on blueprint games so maybe it's done in the factory?

Absolutely ridiculous. I've been playing for around 5 years? Maybe less or longer, I don't know. It's getting worse and worse. Not only that, the machines themselves are getting worse too!

It's no longer fun when you play a shit machine, win or lose a few quid, then when you come to collect you're shitting yourself because the noteys gonna crap out or shitting yourself during mega streak as the reels might fuck up. Or when you want to collect something but the button does something totally different.

Don't usually post rants like this, but fuck off shit suppliers (yes regal, you're shit. Sort it out!). Might have to start checking the supplier label before I play machines.

Oh almost forgot - probably still selling lists of where the few good units are?