emptying notes from emulated fruities

Started by Leezer, Jan 02, 2017, 12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leezer

hi all,

does anyone know how to empty all the notes in mfme v5 i have filled up one of the DOND fruities and its saying coins only, scorp 5 i think.

no doubt there is a way like opening front door etc...

thanks,
Lee

Johnnyafc

I think if you 'refill' the machine it will clear the error

wearecity

It's the opposite, you have took so many coins out, that it no longer is going to accept notes, in case you decided to take put in a £20 and play £2/£5 and then take the rest of the coins out.

If you just feed the machine coins in normal play, it will eventually have enough, to allow notes to be accepted again eventually.

This is the convo, I had with Wizard about such things

"Just an observation about possible added realism in MFME.

Playing Tommy C's DOND, the banker rings twice, the layout is set up, so it's in a very good mood, not far off the jackpot being given a couple of times.

I was putting in £20 notes and then when I won a couple of £70 and some other big wins, I was collecting the winnings, including the rest of the balance from the £20 notes I hadn't played through and the machine stopped accepting notes. I know a real machine would do that, but I always thought machines in MFME were full.

Interesting."

WIZARD REPLIED "Jjust because the hopper never runs dry doesn't mean the machine doesn't keep track of it.
Try looking at the float level in refill or the number of coins you can refill"

I SAID "Will do, but if I continue to just play coins, I assume eventually it'll let me play with notes again."

WIZARD REPLIED "yes it will once above the note acceptor threshold"

Leezer

thanks for the replies, guess i will refill a few coins into it.

cheers

vectra666

Even the oldie token machines run out of tokes now, I know Reno reels I did does or if you take a load out it takes a while for the TT  light to go out.

vectra666

didn,t actually know till it happen but you can actually dump the hopper from a emulated machine, did this on  rovers return earlier