Welcome Back!

Main Menu

The DADsFME Christmas thread

Started by DAD, Dec 06, 2014, 12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barcrest junky

Quote from: Daryl on Dec 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
Quote from: barcrest junky on Dec 26, 2017, 11:30 AMBig log lifting ;D
Funny that... I've been 'shifting' 'em - or something that sounds like that!  :o

70kg, ouch  :D

DAD

Yes its that time of year again, and keeping up with tradition its time to dig up this old thread once more ;)  Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it would it? :D

Many thanks to the staff here at DADsFME and to each and every one of you who still visit the site, I'd like to wish you all....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

2018 was fantastic for FME with the release of MFME 6.1, lets hope 2019 is just as good if not better!

I'm away over the Christmas period getting a bit of well deserved sun but I hope you all have a brilliant time :)

Cheers

DAD
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Geddy

All the very best everyone!

vectra666

Hope you all have everything you wish for this christmas,
myself i've had an extended christmas break been off since 27th nov, not bad a five week break

Marlon36

Happy Christmas to all at DADsFME :)

Daryl

Enjoy yourselves x 

[attach name=Merry+Christmas+2018.jpg type=image/jpeg]3189[/attach]
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

wearecity

Quote from: wearecity on Dec 25, 2017, 12:24 PMHappy Christmas to everyone here at Dad's.

Sure been a great year for FME, with just the odd bump and 2018 looks to continue that trend (cue this being quoted in Dec 2018, with you were saying lol).

One of the things I miss around this time, is a T****Y roundup of the years FME events.

So Happy Christmas everyone, especially those who are friends with me on Facebook also.

This lol.

niallquinn

Happy Christmas mother (and father) fuckers.

NQ.
FME is for life, not just for Christmas.

Tommy c

All the very best to all contributors here at dads fme.

altharic

barcrest junky

Happy belated Xmas greetings

DAD

You thought you'd got away with it this year didn't you?.....but NO CHANCE!!

Yes its that time of year again, and keeping up with tradition its time to dig up this old thread once more ;)  Christmas just wouldn't be the same without it would it? :D

Many thanks to the staff here at DADsFME and to each and every one of you who still visit the site, I'd like to wish you all....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

2019 was a fantastic year yet again for FME with the release and regular updates of MFME 19.xx, lets hope 2020 is just as good if not better!

Thanks to wizard, all the layout designers, Rom providers, resource gatherers and everyone else who puts their time and effort into making things happen.  You are all fantastic!

Cheers and all the very best :)

DAD
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Geddy

All the very best folks, have a great one and all the very best for 2020...

Tommy c

All the very best to all,very busy with work for this and most of last month so not been around much.