Daryl

Not in any Christmassy mood...

Baah, humbug everyone!  :P
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

altharic

Quote from: Guitar on Dec 10, 2014, 03:00 AMYou know what I want for christmas? An epoch emulator!

Though I'm not sure it'd do much for Amber's development.

ooooo irony

Marlon36

Happy Christmas to all the folks at DADsFME :) and Bah humbug to chasnbons & Daryl  >:(  ;)

chasnbons

Absolutely bugger all to look forward to it for :(

Steve going out on Christmas Eve with his parents for a meal (it's their 50th wedding anniversary) I don't speak to them after an incident a few years ago so I ain't invited.

Steve also going to his parents for a few hours on Christmas morning for presents etc, the usual crap, I'm got going for the same reason as above.

This wouldn't have been too bad as my parents are usually here for the holidays, but my Mum is still very ill so they aren't coming :(

This means it will be just me and Benji (the dog).  Now don't get me wrong being the miserable old bastard that I am, I'm fine with my own company, but Christmas is a bad time due to losing family members at this time of year.  Being on your own leaves the mind wide open to 'thinking' about stuff, which is never a good idea ;)

Oh well at least I have the new emu to keep me amused, so I might have to be one of the saddos who sit at their PC on Christmas Day instead, cos they have nothing better to do irl :p

Oh and to top it off, we usually go to the local WMC on New Years Eve and I have my usual 2 pints of shandy and a game of bingo (it's the ONLY time I ever want to go for a drink), but I've been informed that Steve don't want to go this year as his parents have decided they are going there, so that's something else which will be messed up this year.

Festive season my arse....... roll on Jan 2nd when it's all over and done with!

Daryl

You need to give your Steve a good kick up the arse and tell him it isn't just about him or mum and dad too!

Where are you being found time for eh? Come on lad, I know you better than that... let him precisely know you feel, like you've told us here!
Loved ones include all family members... he can't be so picky or edgy because of it... I would go to the WMC just to piss his parents off!

Shake ya Sen up buddy!

...and Baah Humbug to ya!! :P

Love Daryl xx
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

chasnbons

Hi Daryl, thanks mate, but I've already done it.

Needless to say, I WILL be going to the club on NYE and fuck the lot of them.

If Steve wants to come fine, if he doesn't that's fine too, but I'm still going just to prove my point, (there's plenty of people I can talk to) and he can drop me off and pick me up again when I'm ready to leave :)

Now just watch me be ill on the night, everyone round here seems to be getting some sort of lurgy lol

Marlon36

Good on ya chas, you do what you want to do on New Years Eve! Stuff his parents 8)

DAD

Yes its that time of year again, and keeping up with tradition its time to dig up this old thread once more ;)

Many thanks to the staff here at DADsFME and to each and every one of you who still visit the site, I'd like to wish you all....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

2017 was a very good year for FME, lets hope 2018 is just as good if not better!

Have a good one :)

DAD
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

markhh

You have a great Christmas and a great New Year DAD well it will be better for FME with the new update emulator coming soon from wizard.

Ploggy

Yeah.  Have a great Christmas, whatever you're up to.  I'll be going full-steam ahead in the new year hopefully.  FME-wise. :)

Geddy

All the very best to all the members at DADsFME.... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

barcrest junky

Merry Christmas to everyone at DADsFME.