News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

You can't keep an old dog down...

Started by Daryl, Dec 01, 2014, 09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daryl

Hi all...

...I couldn't resist not coming back to DAD's - how could I ;)

I promise I won't be so active as I used to be, but as I always found 'The Dark Side' of FME irresistible here and always at home, I felt that with a clean start being made with the reopening of the site, I couldn't see any harm in signing up once more, if only for old times' sake.

I think a lot within FME will find that some of the pressure will be off now that once again there is another site that can take the burden of all FME... and I hope that Fruit Emu survives and continues in whatever new path it takes. I won't EVER be joining back up there but I will stay here, even if it is only to browse and reminisce some good old times.

Good luck Andy and staff with the new updated site... I hope it stays for a long while to come. :)

Daryl x
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Geddy

Who the hell activated this account? 

Hehe.... welcome mate, enjoy your stay!

DAD

Quote from: Daryl on Dec 01, 2014, 09:37 PMHi all...

...I couldn't resist not coming back to DAD's - how could I ;)

I promise I won't be so active as I used to be, but as I always found 'The Dark Side' of FME irresistible here and always at home, I felt that with a clean start being made with the reopening of the site, I couldn't see any harm in signing up once more, if only for old times' sake.

I think a lot within FME will find that some of the pressure will be off now that once again there is another site that can take the burden of all FME... and I hope that Fruit Emu survives and continues in whatever new path it takes. I won't EVER be joining back up there but I will stay here, even if it is only to browse and reminisce some good old times.

Good luck Andy and staff with the new updated site... I hope it stays for a long while to come. :)

Daryl x

.....and you are?

Welcome back Daryl mate, great to see you here lol :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

andy-1

damo0666

Daryl

Quote from: andy-1 on Dec 01, 2014, 10:58 PMWelcome back Daryl

It doesn't feel like I've been gone anywhere just lately Andy to be honest... but thanks for the welcome back lad ;)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510