News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Introduce Yourself

Started by DAD, Feb 12, 2015, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

altharic

I have two disabled boys they take up my time you are not alone.

jason

Hey everyone, I'm Jason :)

I originally joined the FME community back in the MSN Group days, but have been away for a few years.  I was reminded about FME from a few of the regulars on 'potty and they recommended this forum as a good way to catch up on the latest... it has been interesting reading up about the progress on Project Amber!

If you recognise my name from last year as a zero-post lurker - that was me... I signed up then forgot that I had (sorry!  :-[ ), so finally a long-overdue introduction post!  ;D

Daryl

Quote from: jason on Mar 13, 2016, 09:23 PMHey everyone, I'm Jason :)

I originally joined the FME community back in the MSN Group days, but have been away for a few years.  I was reminded about FME from a few of the regulars on 'potty and they recommended this forum as a good way to catch up on the latest... it has been interesting reading up about the progress on Project Amber!

If you recognise my name from last year as a zero-post lurker - that was me... I signed up then forgot that I had (sorry!  :-[ ), so finally a long-overdue introduction post!  ;D

Better late, than never...

Welcome to DAD'sFME! :)
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

Slasher

Quote from: jason on Mar 13, 2016, 09:23 PMHey everyone, I'm Jason :)

Let's prune up those 1 posters...

Only joking, welcome back!

Keith_S

Hello,

My name is Keith and I'm slightly pissed.

I've only just got back into the scene. After about 10 years away I found that not a lot had changed, so thought I'd lend a hand if I can.

So here I am.

Slightly pissed,

Keith

Daryl

Quote from: Keith_S on Sep 11, 2016, 01:55 AMHello,

You make a lot more sense posting than most do sober... ;) 
My website... take a ganders!
www.daryl2510.wordpress.com

Find me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/daryl2510

johnparker007

Quote from: Keith_S on Sep 11, 2016, 01:55 AMHello,

I've only just got back into the scene. After about 10 years away I found that not a lot had changed, so thought I'd lend a hand if I can.

So here I am.

Slightly pissed,

Keith

Very happy you're back on the scene Keith, the sc4 ccTalk work you've done so far is epic! :D

Slasher

Agreed. Welcome back!

Tommy c

Welcome ro the forum keith,like john says your cctalk work is great for the scene. All the best.

Leezer

Hi I`m Lee and live in East Yorkshire (just like DAD)  ;D

DAD

Quote from: Leezer on Sep 28, 2016, 06:20 PMHi I`m Lee and live in East Yorkshire (just like DAD)  ;D
Welcome Leezer, does Karoo still suck?
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

Tommy c

Leezer

Yep Karoo Sucks Eggs LOL

Marlon36

Hi DAD & Co, thanks for allowing me to join it's much appreciated.
This place was the first FME site I joined a few years back. Not long after I joined the site closed so I didn't get to mingle.

I like playing anything Bar X and lo tech types of machines so I'm looking forward to being a member of this forum.  :)

DAD

Quote from: Marlon36 on Dec 03, 2016, 08:09 AMHi DAD & Co, thanks for allowing me to join it's much appreciated.
This place was the first FME site I joined a few years back. Not long after I joined the site closed so I didn't get to mingle.

I like playing anything Bar X and lo tech types of machines so I'm looking forward to being a member of this forum.  :)

Welcome back Marlon36, you've come back at the right time as there's lots going on now since the release of MFME V.
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)