News:

Welcome Back!

Main Menu

Downtime

Started by DAD, Mar 18, 2020, 06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAD

Sorry to everyone for the recent downtime but I needed to take some 'time out'. 

All is well but I'm still not happy at being called a LIAR when all I tried to do was help and attempt to explain a certain situation to a particular member DIF - who I think should be sanctioned in some way for his outburst, but that's not up to me.

Cheers for the messages of support too, it really meant a lot :)
Welcome to DADsFME, enjoy your stay :)

andy-1

Thanks for opening the site again Dad.

Everybody sometimes need that but of down time.

vectra666

no problem Dad its your site to do what you want with, regards the situation you found yourself in, as said you're powerless via fruit-emu to do various things
take care now get that partytime player finished as it looks awesome

altharic

Welcome back Fatha

Geddy

Good to be back....

jabbathehut

Good to see you back.

innfection

Welcome back Dad
youtube innfection⚜
Twitter @innfection1🐦
Bug 🐜 and Resourcer
👑💎💎💎🔱⚜🔱⚜🔱⚜🔱⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Tommy c

Thought it was my end why i couldnt get on had problems getting on fruit emu too. Just kept getting an log in screen even though i was logged in. Anyway doesnt matter its back up now thats the main thing. Thanks for not ditching us loyal members :)

Clo06

Welcome back DAD, thank you for opening back up. Hope you are ok. :)

Clo.

liamr27

welcome back fella just ignore the haters there not worth it

jackymiester

Quote from: DAD on Mar 18, 2020, 06:17 PMSorry to everyone for the recent downtime but I needed to take some 'time out'. 

All is well but I'm still not happy at being called a LIAR when all I tried to do was help and attempt to explain a certain situation to a particular member DIF - who I think should be sanctioned in some way for his outburst, but that's not up to me.

Cheers for the messages of support too, it really meant a lot :)
if i was ever called i liar, i would just ignore it. but im glad this site is still here to this day.